Siarhei Siamashka wrote:

OK, here is this untested a patch for xserver to add ARMv6 optimized YUV420 color format conversion. Theoretically it should compile
(I did not try to build xserver myself though) and work. If it refuses to
compile, fixing the patch should be not too difficult.

It does not apply for me but should be trivial to fix.

[sbox-SDK_ARMEL: ~/x/xorg-server-1.1.99.3] > patch -p1 <../xomap_yuv420patch.diff
patching file hw/kdrive/omap/Makefile.am
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 34.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file hw/kdrive/omap/Makefile.am.rej
patching file hw/kdrive/omap/omap_colorconv.h
patching file hw/kdrive/omap/omap_colorconv.S
patching file hw/kdrive/omap/omap_video.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 39.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 468.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 491.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file hw/kdrive/omap/omap_video.c.rej

Will try this evening. I wonder who has older x server version.

Frantisek