Guillerm,

 thanks for your reply. So, about the use of --force-vermagic with
busybox modprobe... What should I have to do to make busybox modprobe
support --force-vermagic? get modprobe source code, and...?
How about to use n770? The WLAN interface driver source code is
available or it is like n800?

Thank you,
Leandro.

Guillem Jover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 17:44:31 -0300, ext Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
> So, finally. Is the unique solution to wait nokia until they release
> the umac.ko source and live with n800 + latest linux-omap kernel
> version without WLAN support?

Normal module-init-tools' modprobe has a --force-vermagic option,
which you could use to load umac.ko and ignore its vermagic info. I
don't see this option supported right now by busybox modprobe, but
should not be that much work to add it.

Of course this is a workaround, and the proper solution would be to
have the source for that module, but sadly that's not the case now
so ...

regards,
guillem