Hi Ramon

Am Freitag, den 04.05.2007, 12:15 +0300 schrieb Quim Gil:
> And Matthias Stuermer and his team at http://www.smi.ethz.ch/ are also
> working on something although I'm not sure if they have published
> anything yet.

Indeed we haven't published yet anything but are currently improving our
working paper on the development process of the Nokia Internet Tablet.
So far we conducted 23 interviews with Nokia members, contractors and
volunteers of the Maemo community investigating the impact for a
previously closed-source enterprise entering agile open source
communities and creating one on their own. If you're interested in the
current version of the paper I can send it you.

Regards,

Matthias Stuermer

--
Matthias Stuermer | +41 44 632 89 13 | +41 76 368 81 65
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.smi.ethz.ch