----- Original Message ----
From: Tony Lindgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]

Sounds like it should work based on what you described above. Do you
have a powered hub connected? Otherwise you can only use devices that
need minimal power or are self powered.

Another thing to check is to make sure you have some gadget driver
also loader, it's currently needed to initialize the OTG driver.
So you should have g_file_storage loaded when you do lsmod.

Tony