Jesse

It might only be the "sniff" change that made it work for you. Could you
tinker a bit and eliminate the unnecessary changes?

Brad

On 6/9/07, Jesse Guardiani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That worked perfectly. It now plays back without constant skipping. I
think there are still some quirks with a2dpd. It's CPU usage fluctuates
a bit depending on how many times I run mplayer... but this is very
promising.