Hi Quim,

I notice that my request hasn't been added to the wish list. I thought my
bugzilla entry and email would convey enough information to make this a valid
request. Do I need to do more?

I'm not sure of the usual timeline from request to wish list addition and if I'm
simply being impatient then please tell me so. So, does the lack of a
reply/entry in the wish list mean that:

A) no-one's had time to add it yet, but the data will be available;
B) It's not possible to release the requested information;
C) It's still being looked into it;
D) No-one's started looking at this yet.

Thanks,

Simon