Sebastian Mancke schrieb:
> Hi Simon,
>
> sincerely I don't found the time to test your code yet.
>
>> Did you make a typo in your declaration (on p34) of int code[]? Should
>> this not be unsigned char code[] as bytecodes are 1x byte not n x byte
>> long (I'm assuming you're running on a machine with sizeof(int)>1)?
> This is not a typo. I don't understand the reason, but it had only
> worked with the integer array, not with bytes - don't know why.

reasoning a minute, it sounds logical to me to have an int array,
since normal arm instructions are 32bit long.
So stretching the byte code to 4byte, the instructions and pc can
internaly be handled as in normal arm operation mode.

--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH

Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn    | Poststr. 4-5, 10178 Berlin
fon: +49(228) / 52675-0         | fon: +49(30) / 27594853
fax: +49(228) / 52675-25        | fax: +49(30) / 78709617
durchwahl: +49(228) / 52675-17  | mobil: +49(171) / 7673249

Geschäftsführer:
Boris Esser, Elmar Geese, Thomas Müller-Ackermann
HRB AG Bonn 5168
Ust-ID: DE122264941