Hi,

Lauri Leukkunen wrote:
> On 06/08/07 16:10 +0300, ext Eero Tamminen wrote:
>> * _No_ other distro is providing bugfix list for releases, so I don't
>>   see why it's so huge deal Maemo not providing one either.
>
> I guess it's a deal for those who want to maintain another distro based
> on the maemo components but not the packaging. If such a thing is good,
> useful, great or something else, I don't know.

For Maemo/Hildon that would currently mean Ubuntu.

AFAIK Ubuntu BTS (bug tracking system) can track bugs in other BTSes,
so they would just file a bug to their own BTS and set it to track
corresponding Maemo public BTS bug (and Gnome BTS when Hildon
stuff moves to Gnome[1]).  I don't see a problem.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Hildon

        - Eero