Hi,

El jue, 20-09-2007 a las 13:53 +0200, ext Detlef Schmicker escribió:
> Am I right, that the gtkrc.cache is corrupt in the latest image? I had a
> quite clean N800 installation and only added openssh and xterm before
> testing!

Humm, this sounds very strange to me.

> What is the clean way to deliver a program which needs calling
> hildon-theme-cacher. I could not find a trusted source for
> hildon-theme-cacher and in I could not find the source code. So it is
> not possible to deliver it with my gpl application?!

hildon-theme-cacher is installed in all the images, so you can just
invoke it if you really need it from your applications.

Usually new themes invokes it in the postinst script, either:

hildon-theme-cacher <path-to-your-theme>

or (to update all gtkrc caches):

hildon-theme-recache-all

The source code for this cacher program it's at stage svn. Latest
sources are:

https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/hildon-theme-cacher/

but those are matching the current development versions of glib and gtk+
present on sardine and won't work with the latest official maemo
release, so you probably want to look at:

https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/tags/hildon-theme-cacher/0.4.1-1/

Hope this helps.

Salu2