Hi

I read a reasonable review of the N810 here,
http://stuff.tv/blogs/future/archive/2007/10/17/hands-on-with-the-nokia-n810.aspx

I'm about to have a go at maemo development, but I have question about
the future and openness to develop. The review linked above, touches on
the possibility of a SIM version in the future. Hypothetically
speaking, if Nokia go down the road of a SIM version, does this mean
development and use of a tablet would become restricted, as blogged by
Ari Jaaksi, http://jaaksi.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

Or does it mean the 3G bit would be sand boxed with an interface to
use it, and everything else would be open as it is now on the N800/
N810?

Rich