Richard, I'm sorry, but I don't comment Nokia development
in any way.

I do advice you to rely only the official information about
nokia devices. There is a lot of rumors going around.

About open development platforms. We continue the platform
work with ARM and it will be available to everybody. Not
only on Nokia devices on TI hardware. Also we provide
the open source replacements to the components that
Nokia has kept propriatary.

Br,
Sampo