Hi,

On 11/1/07, Quim Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are near to implement user karma in maemo.org. Like most karma
> systems, it is used as a nice add-on to promote and show off those
> investing time and energies in the project.

While the algorithm is still being tuned and maemo team is adding more
karma calculation plugins, you can see the current "top contributors"
list in:

http://maemo.org/profile/list

Karma (with details on where it came from) is available in a profile
page. For example:

http://maemo.org/profile/view/bergie

Your own karma is also in:

https://maemo.org/profile/

There will be recount every night, so once you have linked your
garage, bugzilla, maemo.org and mailing list accounts together (mostly
by using a consistent email address everywhere), your stats will start
to show up nicely.

Comments welcome, as always :-)

/Henri

PS: The karma system was developed as a quite generic Midgard module.
See the logic in
http://trac.midgard-project.org/browser/trunk/midcom/net.nehmer.account

Plugins can be developed independently of the actual module and we're
happy to receive ideas of potential karma data sources.

--
Henri Bergius
Motorcycle Adventures and Free Software

Skype: henribergius