Quim Gil wrote:
> fwiw I also thing you are over-reacting to karma.  :)

Do you think so? Well... I didn't want to! :)

> Propose for a deal: let the karma system develop and flow and let's have
> a look to it again in, say, 3 months.

Ok... I think most of the people here just didn't get the purpose of the
karma system. As you said now (in an other post), it will help you to
make some decisions. So this is now clear. You need it to do your work
better/faster.

> My bet today is that it will help improving things. Your bet seems to be
> otherwise. But none of us has actually proof. So let's wait and let's
> move onto other (more important) things.

My bet wasn't otherwise. I (and others) just said, that there will be
some problems at a high chance. Ok, let the karma system grow...
As I said before, I really enjoy what you at Nokia are making with the
Maemo system. There where a lot of trials before (with Linux based PDAs)
and I really think Nokia did a good one. We now get the third generation
  of devices, that's great!

Just my 2 cents, -Klaus

--
Klaus Rotter * klaus <at> rotters <dot> de * www.rotters.de