Hallo!

> The reason for this is that whenever other participants (me, Simon,
> Andrew, Graham, ...) raise the real issue
>
>  - i.e. that what we really want is an autobuilder -
>
> you, and Quim, and the other high bandwidth participants in this
> thread, studiously ignore this point!

Sorry, that is not 100% correct. At least I stressed the need for an
autobuilder, too. I think I made that very clear in my mails. And I think
most other people were in favour of it, too. IMHO Nobody would deny the
advantage.

The problem it just, that nobody implements/installs it (now). We need
somebody with knowledge and time and there was up to now no volunteer.

Lets see what the new thread regarding autobuilder brings. I would urge all
people that were silent up to now to activly participate in this thread, if
it is really their primary need.

--
Gruß...
      Tim.