On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 21:13 +0100, ext Andrea Grandi wrote:
> It works now!
>
> > Sorry to admit it but I didn't read that how to!!
> > I'm doing it the way I do for debian.
> >
> > dget -x <dsc url>
> > (It will unpack it for you)
> > cd <unpacked directory>
> >
> > check debian/* in case we need to modify anything for maemo.
> >
> > dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot (Watch out for errors)
>
> look here: http://pastebin.ca/791222
>
> :)
>
> Now I've to understand how to do these kind of stuff next time I don't
> have the .dsc file ;)
> Maybe I'll be more lucky with a more "standard" package. As you can
> see, the source structure of this application is not so standard....

I can't speak about the maemo howto. I didn't read it yet. I'm sure I'll
go through it when I start rolling my maemo packages.

I'd recommend modifying an existing Debian package (No idea about
ubuntu) if it exists (Why reinvent the wheel if someone did the hard
work ? :-)).

--
Localization Engineer
OSSO - Nokia Multimedia