On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 14:49 +0100, ext Andrea Grandi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Can you please upload the package somewhere and send us the link ?
> > I'm interested in the .dsc, .diff.gz and .orig.tar.gz files.
>
> you can find them here: http://www.ptlug.org/download/maemo/bora/flickrapi/
>
> > That is a python library, I never really packaged any python module for
> > debian but I'll have a look at your package.
> >
> > I'll also go through the maemo howto.
>
> thanks again for your help!

You were not installing it in debian/flickrapi

debian/rules (In the install target) add:
$(MAKE) install DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/flickrapi

* And please delete all .ex files that are not used.
* And you also need to add  python2.5-dev, python2.5-xml to
Build-Depends:
* The package should probably be called python2.5-flickr (or
python2.5-libflickrapi) ?
* I'm not sure you need the -dev package. I removed it.

I didn't review the package. The above are only fast notes.

Cheers,

--
Localization Engineer
OSSO - Nokia Multimedia