Hi,

I am playing with the maemo Chinook SDK and made some tests to see how easy
it was to port Gtk apps to maemo (fairly easy in fact!).

I have compiled gFTP which is a Gtk FTP client, but the UI interface has
many things to display, and the default font size is too big to be usable.
Same problem with PcManFM which is a lightweight Gtk filemanager.

Question: is there an easy way to customize font size for specific
applications? (I saw the gtkrc file, but I don't want to mess with the whole
system theme). Or should I patch the Gtk code to change the font size inside
the application (I have no experience with Gtk, but I guess this should be
fairly easy)?

Regards,
Nicolas.