Thanks for the tip Florian about using the <small> markup, it will be
usefull for me.

Regarding gFTP I have choosed to reduce the font size globally in order to
keep everything on one screen. I have searched how to apply a different
style to all the widgets (eg: use osso-SmallFont instead of osso-SystemFont)
but failed. So the method I used is to call:
gtk_rc_parse_string("style 'osso-SystemFont' { font_name = 'Nokia Sans
11.625' }");

I think the soft remains very useable with a stylus (but forget about using
the finger). But of course I'll consider users feedbacks.

Here is a screenshot:
http://www.screenshots.cc/view_image/847fe1309/shot-2007-11-28-13-46-15.png

I have posted a message regarding having access to one of the maemo extra
repositories in order to upload the packages (I don't want to open yet
another repository).

Nicolas.