Massimo Mund wrote:
> Does anyone know if the code already works for germany?

I just got an email from Nokia that says 'The discount
codes of the N810 maemo contributors program are going
to be valid from today onwards in the supported Nokia
shops.'

The countries listed (with direct.nokia.com links to
the shops): Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France,
Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden,
Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

Plus: 'If this is the case of your country please be a
little bit (more) patient.'

I haven't actually tried ordering yet because I don't
have my CC with me, though.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, [EMAIL PROTECTED]