Adilson Oliveira wrote:
> One thing that's worrying me is that the email says the code will be
> valid until the end of february and the US store won't have the N810 in
> stock until the middle of february (16th IIRC) which creates a narrow
> window if we have to compete with all the people who wants the device in US.

I might be the wide-eyed optimistic here, but I guess I
wouldn't worry about that. It would be rather embarass-
ing for Nokia, not to mention unfair, if they don't find
a way to get devices into the hands of US developers in
the event that you can't order in time because the de-
vices aren't in stock. I'd expect the Maemo team to root
for those who'd fall victim to that anyway, since rewar-
ding and motivating developers is the whole point of the
discount program in the first place.

As for Germany, the device is currently reported as "in
stock" in the shop, and has been for the whole of Christ-
mas and New Year. The codes don't work independently of
that.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, [EMAIL PROTECTED]