Hi again,

Quim Gil wrote:

> - There are no issues in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Finland,
> Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.

As Niels mentioned, there was indeed a problem with the keyboard model
in the NL shop. We have asked for a date when the right model will be
available.

> - We are getting reports from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK at
> this moment. There have been some issues in some of these shops but let
> me until tomorrow to summarize the situation.

These shops shouldn't have any problem at this point. If you find any
problem please contact them directly. Their managers are aware of this
program and we are regularly in touch.

> - We will talk to US and Canada later today due to different timezones.

US has the interface to handle the maemo codes almost completed. It was
apparently ready but there was an issue during the testing yesterday.
The fix should be simple but I still haven't got a date due to the
different timezones. Contributors having selected the US shop will
receive an update and instruction as soon as the service is available.

Canada should be ready to handle the maemo program requests by the end
of this week.

--
Quim Gil
http://maemo.org