[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
>
>> You suggest i need a symlink, but i'm still unclear where. The
>> libgtkembedmoz.so is at /usr/lib/ on the device, but ldd says that
>> TestGtkEmbed doesn't depend on it anyway.
>>
>> Using nm on TestGtkEmbed in the armel environment gives "B" addresses
>> next to all the gtk_moz_embed functions, which suggests to me
>> that the
>> symbols are embedded in the program?
>>
>> Can you tell me where the symlink would be needed?
>>

> TestGtkEmbed is probably linked against libgtkmozembed.so, a symlink
> from libgtkembedmoz.so to libgtkmozembed.so would probably make things
> happy.
>
> ./run-mozilla.sh `which ldd` ./TestGtkEmbed

OK so now i'm feeling quite stupid, i ran the command you give above,
but the output doesn't mention any gtkembedmoz / gtkmozembed library
dependency. I put a symbolic link to libgtkembedmoz.so.0.0.0 as
/usr/lib/libgtkmozembed.so (same folder) but no joy. Without knowing
what the TestGtkEmbed program is looking for i won't know what to link
to. Is there some method of invoking ldd to tell me?

Thanks for the help by the way.....