Hi,

Another option is to just add another disk of whatever size you want.
There are many blank images available on the net all ready. I added a
10G.vdk like so (assuming you are using scsi adapters, should be
adaptable to ide):
scsi0:1.present = "TRUE"
scsi0:1.fileName = "10G.vmdk"

Then I mounted that disk, moved some things over to it and carried on.

Frank