Richard Booth wrote:

> How do others find it?
>
> Rich

Exactly the same as you - when I grab the scrollbar thumbtrack, instead of the
events being processed by the scrollbar widget the events appear to be
processed by the main page of the application, such that when I drag the
thumbtrack DOWNWARDS the page scrolls UPWARDS (and vice versa). To ensure this
doesn't happen, it's best to click on the thumbtrack and only drag once it
turns orange (using the default theme) - obviously this is sub-optimal as it
can take a short while (perhaps half a second) for the thumbtrack to turn
orange and the wait - brief as it is - interrupts the flow of what I am doing.

It's a situation that certainly needs improving and I don't recall seeing a bug
in Bugzilla for this particular issue, but then scrollbar issues in the past
have tended to peter out with no conclusion as they have an uncertain future
and nobody seems able to publicly declare what is happening to them
(disappearing completely, going fat, going thin, fat & thin etc.).

I imagine if someone opened a bug for this problem it would be ignored, or at
best closed with the comment "Don't worry, this will be dealt with in future
once we've decided what to do (no ETA)".