Neil MacLeod wrote:
> Richard Booth wrote:
>
>> How do others find it?
>>
>> Rich
>
> Exactly the same as you - when I grab the scrollbar thumbtrack, instead of
> the events being processed by the scrollbar widget the events appear to be
> processed by the main page of the application

At least on my device this is due to erratic touchscreen. Try to install
maemopadplus, turn off toolbar so there is no scrollbar and try to 'drag
scrollbar'. At least on my device I always have beginning of the line
moved to the left so it looks like T or 1. This means the first tap is
interpreted inside main page.

Please report it in bugzilla if you have time.

Frantisek