Hi,

I have a very simple app running on Maemo 4.0 with a textbox and a button.
As I click on the button, a callback function is invoked to show the content
of the textbox. I don't know why the data pointer which is passed to
callback function is sometimes NULL:
- if I click on the textbox (a virtual keyboard shown below) and then click
on the button, the callback function failed due to assertion of data pointer
- if I just click the button (don't focus on the textbox), the data pointer
is not NULL, but the child of it is NULL.

I'm so confused. It didn't happen on Maemo 3.2 before.

Here's the code of 4 files (interface.*, callbacks.*) in my project /src/ui,
I follow the structure of maemopad-2.1
http://paste.org/index.php?id=2098

If you're interested in solving this problem, please help me out. Thanks
very much!

Best regards,
Jakov