Hi,

The problem behind "changing parameters" is that you are attaching wrong
type of singal handler to signal (i.e. the number/type of parameters
don't match).

I didn't actually try your code, but at least you cannot connect
"callback_do_test" (3 parameters) to "clicked" signal (2 parameters).
This will lead to you application accessing arbitrary data.

Hope this helps,

-Markku-