Hi,

I have an application which installs on the N800/N810 devices using a
standard deb package. I have written .desktop, .control and .service files
also for the same. Here is the problem: -

I am able to see Icon in the application manager (.control file is
responsible for this)
I am able to see Icon in the shortcut/others menu (.desktop file is
responsible for this)
BUT, I am not able to see Icon on the Task Navigation bar. Documentation
sates that .desktop file should take care of this too!

Is there something I am missing? I verified that I could connect
successfully to OSSO service.

Thanks,
Lomash