Hi,

ext Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Stephen Gadsby ha escrit:
>
>> 61 bugs were closed:
>
> I noticed that some of the bugs are marked as "fixed in diablo", and
> that's not really useful unless you release diablo rsn or provide
> updated packages for chinook.

I'm not sure everybody prefers things like that, they would like to
know whether something is going to be fixed for next release or not.
When the co. milestone is released, the fix and be tested and either
verified or re-opened  (with new bugs for new issues).

I would like the close bug jar section to separate things that were
marked as wontfix from things that were fixed (or worksforme).

        - Eero