Luca Olivetti wrote:
> I noticed that some of the bugs are marked as "fixed in diablo", and
> that's not really useful unless you release diablo rsn or provide
> updated packages for chinook.

I suppose you think that black mail or threats is useful?

As it happens, you can actually update your device to diablo prerelease
images using application manager, as has been mentioned both on this
list and on the web.

We're trying to be open and indicate which versions will have fixes.
This is a lot better than the past where bugs.maemo was mostly a black
hole.

The target milestone (which people should be using instead of simply
writing "fixed in diablo") will enable people who look at bugs.maemo.org
after fremantle to determine which release had a fix. This is a valuable
feature.