On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 01:01:57AM +0100, Simon Pickering wrote:
> Other than that, I'm hopeful it should just drop in to replace the
> contents of the sbc directory in Bluez-utils and compile and work. I
> just tried to cross-compile Bluez-utils, and other than the lack of
> Flex (which is a dep) Scratchbox is complaining about not being able
> to run binaries it has produced. Any suggestions? Too late in the
> evening here to do any more today, but I'll get it working tomorrow.

If you've upgraded your OS/kernel lately, you need a couple of sysctl
tweaks to run binaries in scratchbox:

  echo 0 | sudo tee /proc/sys/vm/vdso_enabled
  echo 4096 | sudo tee /proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_addr

Marius Gedminas
--
The moral of the story is that with a contrived example, you can prove
anything. Oops. No, that's not what I meant to say.