Dnia Sunday 08 of June 2008, Allen Brown napisał:
> > * Interactive prompts from maintainer scripts (such as asking where
> >   do you want to stick this new thing in your menus) are annoying for
> >   the user.  I'd be inclined to add a sentence or two saying that
> > these SHOULD be avoided where possible.
>
> Speaking as a user, the *lack* of asking which menu this belongs
> under is annoying.  Stuffing all add-ons into Extras sucks.  I want
> my tools organized according to uses, not according to which person
> developed them.

control panel allows You to organize this menu in any way you want.

With crap called Application Manager where you can install just one
application at time asking used is 'acceptable' but when I install
packages using apt-get it is really annoying to check why does installing
halted which happens when apt-get is called from remote shell and
application asks where do I want to have it.

With those 'finger-but-not-user friendy' style menus putting everyting
into Extras has sense.

--
JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]