Hi,

Thanks for the response, it does help.

I failed to mention that I found the .pc files but then didn't get the
link back to the package.

So if I'm understanding you, find the .pc file, do a dpkg -S on that
pc file, take the name of the package, add a '-dev' to the end of it
and put that in the Build-Depends line? I'm not near my scratchbox to
try this but I will this evening.

Frank