Hi ,

I'm facing a lot of issues in installation of Scratchbox on Ubuntu Hardy.

I started with install scripts but the script fails with the message "some
error occurred". So I treid to install all the packages manually.
I was even able to execute the hello-world program in SB.

Then I tried to install the maemo SDK using the install script. The script
set up all the targets for me and downloaded the Nokia binaries as well.
But while executing the apt get...it waits for an indefinite period after
doing http get on 3-4 packages.

>apt-get update
99% [3 Packages gzip 0]

Also after extracting the rootstrap when I go fir installing the files to
target(from sb-menu), I get 2 errors:

cp: cannot stat
'/scratchbox/compilers/cs2005q3.2-glibc2.5-i386/i686-linux/lib/libgcc_s*' :
No such file or directory

cp: cannot overwrite directory '/targets/CHINOOK_X86/usr/include/asm' with
directory

I had to install gtk+ and dependent libraries manually still I'm not able
to run the hello-world-gtk sample program. It gives error about unable to
load some shared library(some gtk-x11-  .so file)

Please let me know if there is some easier way out to install SB and maemo
sdk so that i can kickstart my development work.

Regards
Arvind

and any attachments. Thank you