Hi,

I am sorry to announce that the 'unstable' Sardine distribution of the
Hildon Desktop is dead.  It's corpse is being removed: the buildbot will
be shut down, and the repositories will be removed from the servers.

We didn't manage to make it useful enough to justify keeping it alive.

Of course, the source code of the packages that have been built for
Sardine continues to be developed in real-time in the open, and you can
in fact expect more projects to be freed over time.

Most of the projects are developed on stage.maemo.org:

    https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/

Should anyone be interested, the Sardine machinery is hosted in the
maemo garage:

    https://garage.maemo.org/projects/sardine/

So long, and thanks for all the fish!