Hi all,

using chinook I remember I had an icon in Extra menu, called "Maemo PC
Connectivity". I used it to setup USB networking to be able to connect
from Eclipse/Pluthon. Now I can only find "USB Networking" in Control
Panel, but I don't like it.

It's very bugged compared with the old "Maemo PC Connectivity". For
example if I connect the cable then I disconnect it, it says me that
USB is busy and I've to disconnect the cable (and it's already
disconnected!), or if I don't connect any cable and click on "Setup
USB Networking" I cannot use anymore the cable, I've to reboot the
device.

Any idea? Thanks for your support.

--
Andrea Grandi