Hi All,

I checked permission issue I also tried locking/ unlocaking the memory card
but program below is not working..

I have permission of writing but it is not generating a simple text file
from the following c program which works

perfectly fine into maemo ARMEL enviornment so called N800 replica.. What
could be the issue?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.......

Regards,
Nisha