Hi All,

Thanks alot for all your comments and help It finally worked I am not sure
cause of problem but I guess it is due the mini-usb cable issue when I copy
through it and keep it plug in i guess memory card is always in read mode
but i have to still dig into it.. I also did unlock of memory card and now
it is working perfectly fine even with lock mode it worked... I am not sure
what is the issue I will send once complete this checking...

Thanks and Regards,
Nisha