[Sorry Quim, that was for the list...]

Isn't it more logical to wait for the alpha SDK before we start projects for
Fremantle? At least i don't have right now enough knowledge on the maemo 5
platform and what i can do with it. I can start a project now (or more
likely renew/retarget existing one), but what will happen if the platform
can't handle it later?

Regards:
Bundyo