Actually the Xournal developer was working on adding on-line collaboration to
Xournal and I was planning to try to help him as soon as I would have a stable
Diablo version with full Hildon integration.

I am more than welcome to join other Maemo developers on trying to make a
union of all the features in one (or more) note taking-like applications.

Main issue is: the code base. Which one we choose ?
Many of us throw lot of love in their own project, and I am sure not many of us
would be happy to drop it and join another project.

What I see in the future, is to come up with some commond underlying code
that would benefit all of our projects.
For example a common framework for on-line collaboration that would be
independent of the application.

Thus a Xournal user could collaborate in real-time with a Maemodpad+ user
for example.

We could also agree on a common format to save the notes.
Stuff like that so that the user is free to switch applications to
take advantage of
the specific feature that Application may provide.

Aniello

--
anidel