Hi,

Am Montag 24 November 2008 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> Did you have automatic RSS updates enabled?  which release you were
> using?
This happened a few days ago with the latest diablo on n810 with all
updates installed.

> I think one of the RSS feeds had something that put RSS feed reader
> into a loop and it would be good to identify what that was.  Do you
> have the rss feed colder contents backed up somewhere?
I am a bad tester ... i did not save anything. But i barely used the reader
and might be able to reproduce it. I'll give it a try.

> I think Youtube and some other Flash stuff can occasionally cause more
> than few minutes of 100% CPU usage normally.
That's right. This may be circumvented if such applications explicitely
register for this. Also mplayer may cause that.

Till