        From: maemo-developers-boun...@maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-developers-boun...@maemo.org] On Behalf Of ext Merrick
Fonnesbeck
        Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 23:31
        To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
        Subject: Socket Programming on Maemo

        Hey guys, how is socket programming done on the N800 / N810?
What libraries do you use and how is it done?  Is there any examples
somewhere that I can learn from or a how-to article that any one knows
of?  I'd like to open an outside connection to another computer and
communicate with it using sockets and also open a web page using sockets
through a maemo application and download information from that page.
Thanks for any help.

        Merrick