Cornelius Hald wrote:
> That sounds nice, but I was more hoping for a out-of-the-box solution. I
> think this use-case is quite common - it's just a scrollable (ok
> panable) text view. So doing like you did I would consider as last
> resort.
>
> Anyways, thanks for explaining your solution :)

Err....

I implemented that into the framework so it *is* an "out of the box solution"
for Qt :)

I kinda meant that it could/should be doable for the pannable gtk too.

Nb the source to both is available so you can see how I did it in Qt and port it
and submit it if you like.

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."