On Friday 22 May 2009 18:20:55 Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Modest uses a pannable area which contains the text editor. Thus it's
> not possible to select text in that way in Fremantle. You'll have to use
> the keyboard.

Not having experienced this I don't want to overreact but ...

Are you saying that in Freemantle there is no easy way to select and copy text
out of an email to copy into somewhere else?  E.g. copying a phone number or
address into a contact, copying an email address from a forwarded email into
the destination of another email, copying a portion of a URL (the base URL
without all the tracking junk included) into a web browser, copying the
directions for a meeting into a separate email, copying some text and a
picture from one email into another?

Please tell me that these are all supported design goals for the Freemantle
GUI.  Have I just misunderstood this thread?

Graham