On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Jeremiah Foster <
jerem...@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:

> On May 26, 2009, at 14:39, Antonio Aloisio wrote:
>

> Where does this package come from?
>
> Actually it comes from the the repository of the guy that has ported KDE to
> Maemo.(http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3624)
>

> So this has actually never shipped with a distro?

To be honest.. I don't know.

> > Is it the client or server part of mysql? Or both?
> both ones. But I'm going to remove the server package.
>

> You can then change the name to mysql-5.0_5.0.32-0maemo3, you do not need
> the dfsg designation which appears to mean "debian free software
> guidelines." If you just package the client, you can call it
> mysql-client-5.0_5.0.32-0maemo1 so that users will know it is not the whole
> mysql-common package.

The point is that there are no other mysql packages that compilable in
scratchbox. Then I would like to know was the parent package.
Btw it's also true that the version history is saved in the changelog file.

BTW changing the package name is just workaround for the bug in "buildme"...

But I think that's okay for me and I'll change the version name.

Antonio

> Jeremiah

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."