Hi,AllI am trying to write a fullscreen keyboard plugin for Hildon input
method.I tried two ways:1, Call gtk_window_fullscreen in activate_plugin:It
didn't work. 2, Resize the keyboard window to 800X480 in
hildon_im_ui_resize_window.The related application will exit abnormally.And
matchbox wm tells: matchbox-wm: X error warning (0): BadValue (integer
parameter out of range for operation) (opcode: 12)

Is there any constraint on _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_INPUT window in matchbox wm?Or
should I do something special in fullscreen keyboard plugin?
Any hints will be welcome!
Thanks a lot!