Hi,

Von: Andre Klapper<aklap...@openismus.com>
> A bit offtopic, but in the long run I'd say that Nokia should avoid
> using gtkhtml if possible, as the core engine is not really maintained
> upstream anymore and currently only used by GNOME Evolution (whose
> developers also maintain GtkHtml), GnuCash (?) and gnomesword and will
> most likely be dropped for Evolution once the GObject/C DOM bindings for
> WebKit[1] are ready.
Actually i gave webkit a try a long time ago. The problem is, that webkit (at
least at
that time) ddin't allow me to intercept the image loading. Since my tool deals
with a limited and well-known set of html pages i do some image
caching/preloading in the background. Thus i need to be able to prevent webkit
from loading the images itself but instead have it load images through routines
provided by me.

Perhaps i should take a second look at it ...

Thanks,
  Till