Hi,

Am Freitag 05 Juni 2009 schrieb Claudio Saavedra:
> mean, *lots* of work) went into making sure that at least the common use
> cases of these widgets are themed in a consistent way with the new
> Fremantle style, but as in any project, there are priorities to attend
Ok, here's my problem:

Fremantles finger friendlyness is actually the reason why i want those bottom
tabs. The desktop version of gpxview as well as the chinook and diablo versions
still use top tabs. But when using your fingers it's often difficult to hit a
widget
precisely. So my solution is to but everything as far apart as possible. As a
result
i placed the tabs at the bottom to move them away from the BreadCrumbTrail
above to notebooks top it.

The "common use case" is imho a problem here as you are asking for finger
friendlyness which definitely is not the common use case for gtk widgets and
also up to now wasn't the common use case of hildon widgets.

Till