On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Graham Cobb<g+...@cobb.uk.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 29 August 2009 16:23:43 Ryan Abel wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Graham Cobb<g+...@cobb.uk.net> wrote:
>> > I presume a garage tracker is an acceptable URL.  If Ed ever gets the
>> > chance to do his "autobuild from garage" proposal he could default this
>> > to the associated tracker!
>>
>> Acceptable, but probably not preferable. I'd like to see everybody
>> move as far away from the GForge tracker as possible. ;)
>
> That is a good point.  But people who use garage for development probably
> don't have access to any other system for a bug tracker.  Maybe "provide
> better bug tracker" should be on the wishlist for garage?  Or, maybe there
> should be a garage section in the Maemo bug tracker?

Well, it hasn't been heavily advertised yet (as the process still
requires a lot of overhead), but we're moving to Bugzilla for
community bug tracking. The Extras classification on Bugzilla contains
all Extras projects (most with Garage projects). Eventually this will
be automated, but it'll require some software updates first.