It seems I can add the answer to the wiki too :(

It seems interesting seeing that Nokia will add Nokia WRT support in
Maemo (based on Webkit in Symbian devices) since it is using
Gecko/Mozilla runtime in Maemo...

Are "maemo WRT" people involved (somehow) in W3C WebbApps
initiative[1]? I know Art Barstow is one of co-chairs, so, who knows..
(reading W3C meetings minutes I've found some references to maemo)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/

2009/9/1 Valerio Valerio <vdv...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Delfim Machado <d...@co.sapo.pt> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> i've searched in the archives and found nothing about this, so here is
>> my question.
>>
>> Since this is "mobile computer/OS web 2.0", do you plan to support WRT/
>> W3C widgets?
>
> I guess Nokia WRT will be supported, according to the Maemo Summit talks[1],
> but I don't saw any official announcement on that so far.
>
> [1] - http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_Summit_2009/Schedule
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Valério Valério